Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome One and All!

Hello World!
This is the first post in what I am sure will become an odyssey of blogging!
My blog (this blog),Operation Indigo, is place where (I hope)I will share my webshow "Operation Indigo", My thoughts and muses, interviews I conduct, stories I write.......

And ALL of this will in ( my own way) relate to being a young woman in today's society.
Which can be tough, fun, irritating,joyful,great,horrid,mind-boggling,informative,and just "overall the most frustrating and amazing journey you will ever take."(or at least that's what adults say!).

But to tell you a little about me:

I am a 13 year old girl living in "Surburbia California",United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, the Galaxy, the universe. I love to read anything I can get my hands on and all of the librarians at my local library know me by name.
I have a ginormous German Shepard.I also have a little brother whom I will refer to as "Minor", representing his height. :)


So now that you know me a bit, lets get started!

3 comments:

Speak your mind!